Di2Center is the #1 independent resource for all things Di2
We cover road bike and mountain bike hardware, Di2/e-Tube software, firmware and try to answer your most frequently asked questions.
Di2Center is an independent website, not affiliated with Shimano in any way.
Are you building up a new bike? Have a look at our Di2 component installation guides.
Top Hardware posts
- Cross-series compatibility charts
- Building a Di2 bike – what parts do you need?
- Building a Di2 bike – cable routing, connecting it all
- Micro-adjust your mountain bike rear derailleur
- Micro-adjust your road bike rear derailleur
- Troubleshoot Di2 battery drain issues
- Micro-adjust your front derailleur
- Set up the buttons on top of shifter hoods
- Synchro-shift explained
- Mix MTB, Road and Gravel components
Top Software posts
- iOS e-Tube compatibility issues resolved
- Micro-adjust your derailleurs using e-Tube Project
- Back-up and restore bike settings using presets
- Connect your Di2 bike to a Windows computer
- Learn how to use the Shimano documentation
- Recover crashed Di2 bike due to failed wireless update
- Customise Synchronized Shift settings
- Set up synchronized shifting using the Android / iOS e-Tube project app
- Can’t shift to the smallest sprockets? Gear Position Control
- Security: change your wireless passkey
- SRAM launch AXS Web and it works with Di2
- View Di2 shifting statistics and graphs
Our top five latest posts