The FC-R9100-P is Shimano's first mass-produced Power Meter. It is integrated in the Crankset and has these features:
- Reliable electric system
- Power and Cadence data
- Own developed strain gauge
- Software compensate automatically
- Possible to start quickly
- Waterproof in all conditions
- Direct response
- Bluetooth®LE and ANT+
- Wireless firmware update system
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- Easily change chainrings without affecting power
- Enough clearance with our direct mount brake caliper
Its integrated design provides active temperature compensation and the rechargeable Li-ion battery should be good for at least 300 hours of ride time. It's easy to maintain and works with all major head units.
The available crank arm lengths are 170mm, 172.5mm and 175mm. The recommended Pressfit bottom bracket is the SM-BB92-41B, threaded bottom bracket the BB-R9100 (both a 68 / 70mm treaded BB shell width will do). The q-factor is 146mm.